9.25.2013

Just now.

I am reading Haruki Murakami's 1Q84.
Eliot is reading Magic Tree House #23 and Fly Guy #4

My favorite song at the moment is "Burn It Down" (Flame Princess Dubstep).
Eliot's favorite song at the moment is "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons.


I've been watching Dexter.
Eliot has been watching Minecraft videos on YouTube, especially music video parodies of popular songs.


I've been sewing things like pillowcases and pencil cases and working on Adventure Time character embroideries.
Eliot has been experimenting with construction paper shapes in his school art class and begging me to enroll him in karate lessons.


I've been playing Candy Crush.
Eliot has been playing Minecraft and games on Lego.com.

I've been bringing home essays to grade.
Eliot has been bringing home green banana behavior reports and math homework.

I've been scanning the internetwebs for a white terrycloth robe that doesn't cost too much money. (Why on earth are robes so expensive?)
Eliot has been scanning eBay searching for the missing pieces to complete his McDonald's Power Ranger Megazord toy.

I've been sleeping under the blue and white quilt my Grammy made.
Eliot has been sleeping with a camouflage Build-A-Bear that his Ma-Ma bought him. Its name was originally "Army," but this evening Eliot rechristened him "Mr. Cuddles."

No comments: